SARIX TECHNOLOGY SUPPLY COMITTMENT
“SMART & CLEAN LASER JET TECHNOLOGY INTEGRATION”
The constant development through the years of the SARIX Technology has orientated the innovative design of the Micro EDM machining to merge with combined technologies as Micro Laser Ablation and the 3D Micro High Speed machining.
The system includes a beam shaping and processing optics and a deionized water treatment which have been successfully combined on the SARIX equipment with the previous fiber laser integrated CNC controller.
The reliable standardized systems extend the modularity of the SARIX equipment answering to the application market demands.
● The water jet guided laser system has been optimised by Avonisys to suits 24/7 complex 5-axis full sync CNC laser cutting and drilling jobs.
● This coupling method allows efficient and high laser power transmission through micro water jets.
● An additional air jet flow has been integrated to avoid any water accumulation on the working surfaces and inside cavities.
● The Avonisys technology pairs particularly well with modern high-performance CW- M IR and ns-IR fiber lasers. This brings an overall robust process and reduces maintenance using reliable small water jet nozzles down to 25 μm.
● Using coupling processing and cutting setup of 3kW CW-M laser only 2kW of peak power by shorter pulse lengths can be applied to cut thin layer details in precision metal sheets.
MICRO LASER JET TECHNOLOGY CONCEPT
The energy of the finer laser focus is coupled into a very thin waterjet, where it is guided to the work piece by total internal reflection.
The energetic diameter of the laser beam remains constant over a large working distance of up to several centimetres.
Typical tool diameters of the water jet are 0.03 – 0.08 mm.
Using a stretched version of air jet, the working distance range of the water jet is mechanically encapsulated and protected over a longer distance. Complex parts requiring a long standoff distance can be effectively achieved.
Thin high pressure water guided jet
Extended water jet guiding for complex components with limited long distance access
Reliable coupling of high-power IR fiber lasers
The coupling multi-kw IR laser beam Avonisys system with the high pressure water jet channel bring a successful machining process on deep cutting and drilling aspect ratio.
● Quick release bayonet coupling unit
●Micro gaps over 20 mm depth using Ø 0.05 nozzle
Dry working area = great cutting performance
The air jet protects the water jet from the water return disturbances created by the high speed machining movements.
The control of the air jet by two separate openings guarantee perfect machining without disturbing the water jet.
●Water jet protection by Air-jet
●Work piece Air-jet cleaning
The design of the laser head & waterjet in-coupling system, through an efficient high energy laser beam transmission, avoid any impacts on the cutting nozzle or the laser window.
●High power transmission
●Long consumable lifetime
The use of the high volume air jet flow allows deep cavities cutting or drilling.
The air jet improve the machining performing by reducing the effect of water back-reflections and droplets.
●Effective waterjet protection
●Enables machining inside cavities