Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/clients/55796d15dd60fe0092cb0896c524ecfb/sarix-wp/wp-content/plugins/user-specific-content/User-Specific-Content.php on line 745
NEW SX200 DUAL
High precision machining process combination
3D Micro EDM Milling
High Speed + Micro End Mill Milling
Perfect round holes
Concentric & accurate holes
Accurate complexe holes
Hole taper controlled
No angle limit
No burning effect
No material alteration
Without entrance and exit deformation
High surface quality
High precision finishing
- The versatility of the SX-200 Dual machine brings now new innovative possibilities on the 3D high precision Micro Machining.
- The capabilities of the combination of the high speed end mill milling gives now the advantages of an effective machining time reduction.
- Micro end mill used up to 60’000 rpm associated to the milling machining strategies of the SX-3D MillingCAM software prepares the fine roughing of the work piece.
- The same Milling CAM software execute the finishing of the work piece with the SARX modul SX-3D Micro EDM MillingCAM through efficient machining electrode wear compensation and Micro EDM strategies.
- The additional automatic electrode wear compensation and electrode re-feeding rotating spindle associated with the indexing function (C) and the electrode shaping on the Wire EDM device(SX-Arianne) opens up new opportunities of size and form electrode for a full continuous “One setup” machining process.
- Micro EDMingmachining technology with solid carbide electrode from 45 Microns to 3.0 mm.
- Micro EDM Millingof Micro forms and Micro structure down to 20 Microns.
- Micro EDM Millinghigh surface finishing down to Ra 0.1with the SX-MFPS Micro Fine Pulse Shape generator.