NEW SX50 hpm PULSAR Micro erosion drilling machine
- • Fast hole drilling
- • Start hole
- • Precision hole drilling
The NEW SX50 PULSAR machine completes the range of the SARIX Micro EDM Machines bringing effective cost reduction on the conventional hole drilling requirements.
Precision +/- 0.010 (mm)
Travels X=200 Y=150 Z=200 (mm)
- • The capacity of the SX50 PULSAR machine complete the range of the SARIX machines and brings effective cost reduction on the conventional hole drilling issues.
- • The simple SX-CNC allows with several options the evolution of the machine configuration up to multi-axis motion.
- • “High production concept” for complex drilling tasks through efficient multiple hole drilling sequences and multi-layer drilling.
- • SX-HMI, “On-board”, easy and user friendly unlimited programming and editing software, direct drilling macros, “on board” self-learning drilling technology.
- • Generator SX-MPS PULSAR , high performance SARIX Micro Pulse Shape EDM , with its associated Technology opens up new opportunities for faster, deeper, smaller and also precise holes.
- • Micro EDMing drilling technology with solid and tube electrode from 45 Microns to 3.0 mm.
- • Micro Holes, high Precision Micro holes and shape holes down to 20 Microns with Electrode Wire Shaping device (*).
- • High surface finishing capability down to Ra 0.1 and Ra 0.05 with the Micro Fine Pulse Shape generator SX-MFPS (*).
- • Automatic axis positioning control with hole depth control.
- • High precision Automatic electrode refeeding spindle with dielectric through flushing for continuous production (*).
- • High Speed Micro EDM drilling Technology with breakthrough-detection device (*).